Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading companies to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, companies can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Companies of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time operations data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant for MES, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- 5-8+ years of relevant work in a creative field, with a diverse portfolio of work that demonstrates experience in design systems, web, events, digital advertising, social, sales support, and campaigns
- Passion for mentoring and coaching creative teams, as well as attracting new talent
- Be willing to roll-up your sleeves when necessary
What skills do I need?
- Experience hiring, building, and scaling a creative team across multiple functions
- Experience building out in-house design operations and partnerships with external agencies/contractors
- Demonstrable experience in creative development and production
- Creative approach to storytelling and brand development supported by portfolio of work
- Experience working with executives and leaders, strong communication and collaboration skills
- A keen eye for detail and craftsmanship while also considerate of deadlines and constraints
- Familiarity with marketing technology platforms and operations a plus
- Guide the development and evolution of our brand, voice, and strategy as Tulip evolves as a company and product; serve as brand steward for both external partner and customer audiences, and internal audiences
- Coach and mentor other creatives on the team (graphic designer and multimedia producer) to deliver their best creative work
- Mature our design operations to prioritize requests against business goals, scale the team through improved systems and processes, and streamline how we work on creative projects as a marketing organization
- Collaborate effectively with other leaders at Tulip and setup processes for teams to engage and work with the creative team
- Partner with the broader marketing team to build out performance-driven advertising campaign programs, uplevel product launches, deliver amazing brand experiences at events, and more
- Foster an open culture of design critique and feedback across product and brand design teams
- Help us define Tulip brands story and help evangelize our brand through podcasts, video content, blog posts, events, and other mediums
- Own design system for brand and Tulip website, collaborate with Product to extend design system strategically
- Brand team, Marketing team, Leadership Team, Product & Design
Working At Tulip:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform frontline operations.