Whats it like to work at Quick Base? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quick Base employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work, we have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quick Base combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quick Base is for you!
The Customer Account Executive uses a consultative sales approach, meeting with multiple LOBs within organizations to understand their business challenges/needs while providing strategic recommendations to C-level executives. In this role, youll focus on identifying and prospecting for new growth opportunities within an existing book of business. Youll focus onoutbound prospecting and partnering with our SalesDevelopment Team to create pipeline and manage deals through to close. Youll also partner with Renewals Specialists, Solutions Consultants and Customer Success Managers to ensure customers are realizing their full potential with the Quick Base platform.
- The Customer Account Executive will deliver sales results, provide high quality customer interactions, and effectively manage sales opportunities from both inbound and outbound sales activities
- Develop a territory plan to prioritize time investment across customers and manage an active pipeline of opportunities
- Able to understand, communicate and associate the fundamentals of the Quick Base product and set appropriate expectations with the customer
- Align sales presentations/ demonstrations with customer needs
- Identify the customer's business requirements/ problems and recommend Quick Base as appropriate
- Responsible for driving the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to close
- Maintain pipeline of opportunities
- Conduct and participate in periodic customer business reviews
- Participate in internal Quarterly Business Review as well as other internal operations to report on business results, near term goals, and customer needs
- 4+ years of technology/software sales experience preferred
- Sold multi-year contracts with a consultative approach
- Strong negotiation Skills
- Demonstrated success exceeding quota and revenue targets
- Ability to demonstrate a deep understanding and provide examples of how you have managed a sales pipeline efficiently and effectively
- Ability to ask the questions relevant to that prospect to uncover needs and qualify opportunities
- Experience actively managing and cultivating a sales pipeline, including multiple opportunities at various stages
- Ability to identify and address the prospects needs and/or connect the prospect with the appropriate resource to meet their needs
- Technical ability: can learn to demonstrate a moderately technical product to prospects
- Ability to sell to customers both over the phone and in-person
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a sales methodology in customer engagements
- BA or BS preferred but not required
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.