Customer Accounts Coordinator
EF Education First Ultimate Break
EF Ultimate Break is looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual to be directly involved in overseeing and managing key aspects of customer finance throughout the customer journey. If you are passionate about travel, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to work on our team!
Major Responsibilities include:
- Analyzing customer accounts and communicating directly with travelers regarding outstanding balances with the goal of having customers ultimately pay and travel on their trips
- Authorizing and capturing payments through our third-party financing vendor and reconciling revenue in conjunction with our central finance team
- Processing chargebacks, debit refunds, and group discounts when applicable
- Supporting our inventory team with inventory-related work including: date setting, cancellations, and late-add/rooming upgrade processing
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and strategic projects
- Working with management to regularly upgrade and improve operating procedures
- Undergraduate Degree; prior experience with Customer Experience, Customer Finance, Analytics or related field is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Go-getter attitude -- ability to seek out problems and find solutions
- Enjoys collaborating and being on a team
More about EF Ultimate Break:
EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First and is the easiest way to travel abroad for anyone 1829 years old. Every trip gives travelers the chance to make friends, explore new places, and immerse themselves in different cultureson fun, affordable, life-changing adventures.
About EF Education First:
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.