LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
We are looking for a customer-oriented and ambitious team player with exceptional analytical and consulting / advisory skills to support our customers in the best way possible. You will take on full responsibility for customer accounts in different lifecycle stages from onboarding to renewal. The tasks range from data-driven analysis and execution to change management projects.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Be considered a LeanIX tool expert both internally and by customers
- Take on ownership of customers and their success with LeanIX
- Maintain a high sense of urgency related to customer requests and prioritize these customer requests
- Answer complex and technical questions based on internal research
- Translate customer feedback into product requirements and reusable content
- Analyze product usage behavior and draw conclusions and recommendations for customers based on this data
- Ensure the success of Customer Success Engineer products with customers
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 0-2 years of work experience in IT Management Consulting
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of IT management / the Enterprise Architecture domain
- Have a data-driven understanding of Customer Success
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.