Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You are genuine, humble, and curious
- You are excited about being part of start-up and building processes
- You are process oriented, know how to stay organized, and want the autonomy to drive your own work
- You are comfortable working with customers through multiple forms of communication including chat services and web calls
- You are curious and excited to learn about new and old technologies powering a modern factory.
- Experience with Tier 2 and/or 3 level IT support would be a plus
What skills do I need?
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral
- Collaborative team player who can partner with and manage multiple teams to resolve issues
- Familiarity with SQL queries and HTTP get/post requests
- 4-year university degree in engineering or computer science
- Act as the frontline contact for customers in need of support, and provide timely, accurate, and complete responses to inquiries
- Educate customers on the product, usage, and features
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues, working with cross-functional teams as needed
- Manage Support workload to provide visibility to issues and resolution status
- Continuously improve the internal support processes and tools
- Expand product documentation held in our customer-facing knowledge base
- All other customer facing teams: Applications Engineering, Customer Solutions, Customer Success
- Software engineering (multiple sub-teams as applicable)
- Hardware engineering
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.