Reporting to the Customer Success Officer, the Delivery Manager II is responsible for leading the successful delivery of customer solutions for assigned customers. This role establishes and maintains strong business relationships with customers and takes a proactive approach to issue resolution. The Delivery Manager II analyzes current challenges and solutions to maximize customer satisfaction. The Delivery Manager will manage deployments with the Altruista U.S. and Altruista India technical teams and contribute to building the brand of Altruista Health in support of its GuidingCare® platform.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads the successful delivery of solutions serving as the primary customer advocate
- Executes assessment of the current state, performs gap analysis, defines, maps, and implements processes
- Focuses on continuous improvement in delivery processes for efficient and high quality delivery to customers
- Serves as point of escalation on all delivery related customer issues, escalations, and complaints to course correct
- Ensures all open requests include documented status from supporting teams as work progresses (defects, releases, etc.)
- Proactively manages the day-to-day relationship with the Customer(s) /Customer representatives to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Coordinates the requirements and demands of the Customer and effectively prioritizes, communicates, and allocates the work to the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Effectively prioritizes the demands of the Customer and works issues to resolution to reduce ticket volume and reduce/eliminate aging ticket volume
- Engages with cross-functional teams as and when required to ensure Customer needs are met
- Ensures timely delivery and accuracy of regular ticket and management reports for Customer
- Manages and assures compliance with the SLAs (Service Level Agreements) by working with the cross-functional team to triage, troubleshoot, and resolve areas where contractual service levels are in danger of being breached.
- Assures SLA Reporting is correct, accurate, and delivered to Customer to meet contractual guidelines.
- Requests and attends review meetings, as needed, to ensure swift delivery
- Leads customer meetings with all levels of stakeholders and effectively communicates status
- Administers change requests processes
- Works closely with project team resources to drive the project and proactively manage project risks, issues, and scope adjustments.
- Ensure adherence to standard processes, drive adoption of the ticketing system, and SCRUM practices.
- Closely collaborates with Release Management and SCRUM Masters to meet Customer priorities
- Implements the appropriate governance & escalation models for all the projects/assignments.
- Keeps team apprised via project plans, meetings, and discussion minutes of project tasks identified, tasks to be completed, and work not completed
- Drives efficiencies through implementation of Lean framework
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Broadly applies basic principles, theories, and concepts to job assignments. Seasoned level of full competence that all professionals are expected to achieve in the area. Solves a diverse range of complex technical problems, working with limited direction. Frequently interfaces with internal/external customers and makes significant contributions to department goals and planning efforts.
The Delivery Manager II is not a supervisory role, however, this role will work with critical stakeholders on cross functional teams.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This role is responsible for hiring, performance management, growth, and development of the team.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or related field
- 5-7 years’ overall SDLC / SaaS experience with at least 2 years of experience in Business Analysis or Project Management
- Experience in handling end to end delivery of IT Software projects and products
- Strong in Scope Management, Change Management with good negotiation skills
- Experienced in stakeholder management (Internal and external), managing customer expectations & satisfaction delivery to Quality and Schedule
- Must have strong Customer interfacing skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and consult with stakeholders (provide options with pros, cons, and risks) to solve business processes and technical problems.
- Proven success against delivery KPI’s (e.g., customer satisfaction adherence to SLA’s)
- Strong Leadership, Inter-personal and decision-making skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Tasks involve some physical effort, i.e. some standing and walking, or frequent light lifting (5-10 lb.); minimal dexterity in the use of fingers, limbs, or body in the operation of office equipment. Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard and extended periods of sitting at a workstation or desk.
- Sound perception and discrimination
- Visual perception and discrimination
- Oral communications ability
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The tasks will generally be performed in a typical office environment.
While Altruista Health is located in Reston, VA, you may live anywhere in the U.S. to apply for this position.
Altruista will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Altruista is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer