Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is empowering the worlds frontline workforce to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, companies can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their operations and gain real-time visibility into the people, tools, machines, and processes involved--all in a matter of days.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a Forbes IoT Startup to Watch, Gartner Cool Vendor, IDC Innovator, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
What skills do you need?
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience focused on demand generation, ideally at an early or growth stage SaaS company
- Proven experience leading and managing a high performing team
- Strong understanding of marketing automation platforms and marketing operations strategy for both enterprise sales and product led growth motions
- Expert knowledge of core B2B and saas metrics, experience working in SaaS and/or with a mix of commercial and enterprise sales a plus
- Adhere to fast-paced deadlines, self-manage workloads - agile project management experience a plus
- Familiarity with ABM best practices and paid ad strategies strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to explain complicated concepts in clear and concise terms
- Manage, coach and develop a team of individual contributors and people managers
- Manage the demand generation plan including campaign creation, execution, reporting, and analysis
- Own monthly lead volume and progression rate targets within your focus area; provide actionable recommendations for expansion and optimization strategies
- Monitor and optimize the lead generation funnel, collaborating with sales to improve pipeline conversion and MQL/SAL quality
- Manage demand generation technology, reporting, and dashboards to demonstrate revenue impact and ROI
- Lead nurture campaign strategy for marketing that warm database leads and drive additional product engagement by product users - trial users and customers
- Collaborate with commercial sales on to develop strategy for inbound follow up, iteration, and development
- Analyze and report on campaign performance data, including engagement with our target audiences
- Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Creative, Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, Sales
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.