DUST Identity is a physical object security solution that uses nano-diamonds to securely tag physical objects so they are uniquely identifiable. Enabled by the development of new materials, cutting edge hardware, and exciting machine vision, DUSTs customers can ensure that every physical object - whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless artifact - is genuine.
DUST aims to become the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
As a DevOps engineer, you will be a key member of our fast growing engineering team. You will help build, maintain, and scale our production platform. You will work closely with the development and operation teams to help identify areas of opportunities and work on key initiatives to meet company goals. A candidate must have demonstrated previous experience building and supporting scalable SaaS and platform based systems.
Alongside the day-to-day work, you will be a key part of growing the engineering and company culture from an early stage.
What You'll Do
- Be a core member of our DevOps team
- Improve our DevOps capabilities by enhancing our CI/CD pipelines, maintaining our cloud environments, and improving our monitoring and alerting stack
- Work with the engineering and operation teams to understand needs
- Develop internal tools to enhance developer productivity
- Improve the quality of our applications by creating end to end cloud solutions
- Identify bottlenecks and automate processes
What You Bring
- 5+ years of industry experience in software related positions with a focus in cloud technologies.
- Experience building and monitoring highly-available production systems at reasonable to high levels of scale
- Demonstrated experience working with AWS.
- Strong system administration experience. Linux Preferred.
- Experience with DevOps tooling such CircleCI, Docker, Git, Cloud-formation
- Knowledge in at least one scripting or programming language. Python preferred
- DevSecOps and/or Security Engineering Experience is a plus
- Creativity, ingenuity, and a desire to solve hard problems
- Suggestions of good lunch places for New Food Fridays
- Python + Flask
- React + Redux
Start Date: Immediately; Must be authorized to work in the United States
Location: Framingham, MA
Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
Note: Due to the nature of the projects involving the US government, only permanent residents or citizens of the US are eligible to apply
DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer.
- Working on a product that matters
- Commercializing technology (quantum and blockchain)
- Flex work locations can be accommodated for certain roles
- An abundance of snacks/coffee
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Vision insurance
- Casual dress
- Reverse commute with plenty of parking
- 10-minute walk from the train station
Concerning Covid 19
At DUST Identity, we place the utmost importance on the health and safety of our team and our community. To do our part in limiting the spread, all team members that are able to work remotely during this time are doing so. We are sensitive to the individual concerns of each team member, and continue to reassess as more information and guidelines are released by the community.
While we hope that the DUST team will eventually return to in-person work, we will remain remote for the foreseeable future.