Located 30 minutes outside of Boston, Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
We are hiring a DevOps Engineer to join the team. This position is based out of our HQ in Burlington, MA.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Designing, building and maintaining our AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Supporting and improving the software delivery process for all teams.
- Deploying, monitoring and troubleshooting production and non-production software environments.
- Improving overall security of both on-premise and cloud software.
- Creating and testing cross platform installers.
- 1-3+ years of experience in a software engineering or DevOps role.
- Experience using AWS or alternative cloud providers.
- Knowledge of Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Competent working with all three major platforms: Linux, Windows, and OSX.
- Experienced in object-oriented design and development.
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code, preferably Cloudformation or Terraform.
- Hands on experience with Jenkins Groovy Pipeline.
- Knowledge of advanced networking topics, especially AWS specific such as Virtual Private Clouds, Peering, Route Tables, and DNS Resolvers.
- Background in automated testing, performance engineering, or capacity planning.
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.