Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What Were Looking For:
The Robin sales team is hiring a Channel and Partner Development Lead who will be responsible for the development and execution of Robins Channel and Partnership distribution strategy. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
In This Role You will:
- Set short- and long-term channel/partner strategies tied to revenue targets.
- Develop relationships and structures partnerships both domestically and Internationally (EMEA).
- Communicate and collaborate with a broad range of internal stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Coordinate development of sales and marketing materials required for channel partners to be successful.
- Train sales resources within the channel and attend client meetings with them where possible.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other sales channels.
- Evaluate effectiveness of partner programs and improve upon them.
Youll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 4-7 years of experience developing successful channel partnerships for a SaaS company.
- Have the ability and experience to negotiate and structure partnerships.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess solid coaching and leadership skills.
- Are able to Travel 25%-30% - both domestically and internationally.
- Have a Bachelors Degree.
Its An Added Bonus If You:
- Have Graduate Degree.
- Have direct SaaS sales experience.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 11 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.