About the Role:
In this position, you will manage and support CRM, NetSuite and other Finance related systems, as well as internally developed Quickbase systems. Much of our business runs on our own platform, and were looking for an innovative leader who brings the expertise and knowledge of enterprise systems, with a forward-thinking mindset to leverage our own technology platform to continually increase efficiency. Reporting to the CIO, you will be responsible for leading a team of Application Developers and Business Analysts who support analysis, testing, documentation, compliance and training of our systems, and ongoing support for enhancements.
You possess a strong working knowledge of NetSuite, Salesforce and other back-office systems with implementation experience, along with development experience, preferably using agile frameworks.
The initial focus for the position will be to manage the updates of quoting and CRM systems and provide recommendations for enhancing workflows to improve processes, streamline, automate and identify and correct system issues. You will also be responsible for working with project management and stakeholders on project implementations and system updates, coordinating resources, ensuring requirements are met through testing and review and participating throughout the entire implementation process.
- Provide technology vision and leadership for the development and implementation of Enterprise Application initiatives and systems
- Manage existing Enterprise Application technology programs, products, and services for all lines of business
- Lead technological planning as it relates to internally developed applications and third-party systems to achieve business goals by coordinating the evaluation, development, deployment, and management of current and future application technologies with all stakeholders
- Develop, build consensus around, and adhere to the project timelines and keep stakeholders apprised of status, issues and progress
- Participate in the creation of functional requirements and test plans in collaboration with the development teams, business analysts, and the applicable business teams
- Lead the administration of systems supporting business operations
- Lead a team of developers and business analysts and administrators who build and support custom developed and third-party systems
- Improve processes and metrics around projects as well as system requests and system fixes
- Develop operational reports and analyses using various query and/or other tools as needed
- Manage outside vendors and contractors to ensure performance expectations and customer satisfaction
- Foster a positive and engaging work environment for each team member by promoting skill development, coaching for improvement and growth
- Recruit, develop and retain staff, partnering with Senior Management, Recruiting and Human Resources. This includes on-boarding and orientation for new hires, as needed
Ideally youll have:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, technology, operations or related disciplines
- 8+ years' experience leading technical teams in the technology/SaaS industry
- 4+ years of People Management experience leading a team responsible for enterprise application services including experience and understanding of Salesforce.com, NetSuite Administration, API setup and cloud tools
- Able to operate at an enterprise level
- ERP and CRM experience
- Experience with low-code tools