What will you own?
- Support effective management of team members roles and careers
- Represent the TA team in various company leadership forums
- Manage the TA budget
- Continue to evolve analytics and reporting capabilities
- Champion the next wave of inclusive & equitable recruiting practices and policies
- Continue to refine the recruiting process to mitigate or remove sources of bias
- Be accountable for diversity in the hiring funnel, and hiring outcomes
- Develop the global recruiting operations strategy and road-map
- Ensure team members continuously develop their skills and capabilities to meet organizational needs in the future
- Assists the team in researching and actively sourcing passive job seekers.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- 10+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition.
- 7+ years of experience of leading recruiting teams and all aspects of headcount planning, setting and inspecting KPIs, and hiring delivery.
- 5+ years of experience leading hiring in a hyper growth environment Tech company and scaling an internal TA function.
- Proven track record of building from scratch and utilizing a data-driven approach.
- Not afraid to get hands dirty and in the weeds as needed.
- Ability to be approachable and facilitate coaching conversations with employees.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.