Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join the Imprivata OneSign Sustaining team as a team lead. This team is focused on resolving customer issues to help ensure continued success with our product. This role will combine team leadership and management of customer issues with hands-on analysis and issue resolution.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has proven leadership experience, enjoys the challenge of tough technical problems, helping customers through fixes to issues and materially impacting the business through customer satisfaction. We need someone with a passion for problem-solving and maintaining world-class applications and the desire to make a positive impact on our organization and on our customers real-world challenges.
- Assist with management of high priority customer escalated issues and defects
- Work directly with core engineering teams to ensure success on issues requiring additional expertise outside of sustaining engineering
- Represent OneSign engineering team in discussions with the support team and customers
- Work with sustaining team manager and other team leads to improve sustaining process
- Supplement engineering off-hours support (after hours and weekends) for emergency situations
- Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues
- 5+ years of software engineering experience designing and building enterprise applications
- Experience building or maintaining software that is extremely robust and reliable and capable of providing high performance under heavy load
- Ability to work well in a very dynamic, fast-moving environment with high expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with both internal teams and external customers and partners as needed
- At least 1 year in a development leadership role or at least 3 years in a support and/or quality assurance leadership role
- Experience with C++, C#, Windows and/or Win32 APIs.
- Working knowledge of Java, Apache HTTP Server, and Linux environment a plus
- Experience integrating third-party APIs or SDKs into an enterprise product a plus.
- Solid experience with the full software development life cycle and a proven track record in successfully bringing products to market.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related degree.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.