Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from and contribute to a high caliber team at a high-growth company. You can make a real impact across many areas within the organization, including: communications, demand generation, digital events, and digital marketing. If you are smart, resourceful, results-driven, strive for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be a great role for you.
What You'll Do
- Write and produce campaigns including creative landing pages, email assets, and content that speaks directly to the interests of SMB pharma and clearly addresses the requirements of pre-commercial accounts
- Partner closely with Sales Enablement to ensure nurture and education of Tier 3 and Tier 2 accounts and key contacts to drive more pipeline and accelerate sales opportunities
- Design & execute 1:Few Account-Based Marketing (ABM) initiatives that, in close partnership with sales, penetrate SMB target accounts, align with the buyers journey, meet pipeline requirements
- Track, analyze, and optimize SMB campaigns and ABM initiatives
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve campaign and ABM effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Enablement, PMM, Creative Services, Customer Marketing, Marketing Ops teams to ensure optimal implementation of SMB ABM and marketing campaign initiatives
- Partner with Sales Enablement to conduct research to help build and maintain complete, accurate SMB contact lists for marketing and sales
- Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers leveraging digital events (webinars), LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google AdWords, and other outlets.
- 3-5+ years of marketing, or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Well organized with very high attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, and marketing automation platform experience (Pardot)
- Growth minded and a team player with a positive attitude
Nice to Have
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and marketing operations
- Experience in a high growth software or technology company
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you currently reside in the State of Colorado, relocation would be required for this position.