EF CORPORATE SOLUTIONS IS LOOKING FOR A
Global Account Manager New Business
EF Corporate Solutions, the B2B executive education division of EF Education First, is looking for a Global Account Manager to play a key role in the continued growth of EFs market-leading global language proficiency programs with US Fortune 1000 corporations. For this high-profile quota-carrying role, we are looking for a rising sales professional with an impressive consultative B2B sales track record.
- Are a top-notch sales professional, able to independently manage complex end-to-end B2B sales processes, including conducting a thorough needs-analysis and delivering a compelling value proposition.
- Have confidence and executive presence to influence decisions with senior-level executives.
- Are passionate about selling high quality solutions with critical business impact.
- Have always exceeded your sales goals, by dreaming big, being ambitious, and articulating your execution strategy.
- Take calculated risks; nothing is impossible for you and you are always up for a challenge.
- Have high levels of creativity and ideas and willingness to push them forward.
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments which demand high activity levels.
- Have aptitude to work independently as well as collaborate with others.
- Love to pick up the phone to make things happen!
- Map an enterprise and identify new business opportunities within US Fortune 1000 corporates worldwide.
- Develop and maintain a professional network of senior stakeholders in Learning & Development, Training, Human Resources, DEI, and Procurement.
- This is a 100% sales hunter position! You will not be assigned an existing customer portfolio, but you will have a target list of potential prospect companies cultivated in our business development funnel.
- Design and implement a strategy to approach your target list.
- Drive pipeline creation and close business through high outbound activity levels.
- Be proactive in collaborating with internal stakeholders to help accelerate the sales process during a longer sales cycle.
- Become quickly recognized by your customers as a trusted advisor/consultant that can help them reach their business goals through strategic investments in language learning programs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University graduate, 2-5yrs experience & proven track record in consultative B2B sales. International live/work/study-abroad experience coupled with language studies a differentiator.
- Genuine experience in conducting a needs analysis and creating a convincing value proposition that addresses critical business issues.
- Evidence of high activity levels and strong pipeline management skills.
- Solid negotiator across pricing, service levels and contracting.
- English language proficiency equivalent to CEFR Level C2 (minimum high C1)
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately-held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language and exec-ed training solutions for business, education and government. EF works with over 2,500 organizations in 116 countries, enabling them to improve employee effectiveness by increasing language, cultural, and leadership proficiency. https://www.ef.com/corporate/
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.