To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The People Operations team has grown Formlabs from a small crew to multiple offices in 5 countries and 600+ headcount and were not slowing down anytime soon. Were constantly iterating on processes and implementing programs to hire and keep our best talent. If youre passionate about managing people and excited to jump in and build on our talent acquisition practices, we want you to join our People Operations team as our Head of Global Talent Acquisition.
- Manage the global talent acquisition team working to ensure we are hiring the best talent globally and delivering the right results for the business in each region.
- Build, engage, manage and develop a team of high-performing staff in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Drive talent acquisition team capability to source and build diverse candidate pools to meet our hiring demand.
- Partner with key stakeholders to set recruiting strategy, to determine where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our business, technical and cultural demands.
- 7+ years of Recruiting and/or HR experience and 4+ years leading a team.
- Experience building, coaching and managing a recruiting team.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent.
- Analytical thinker and a creative strategist to source, engage, and nurture prospective candidates.
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design, 3D CAD or other relevant tools
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.