Who we are:
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
What we do in Hospitality Solutions:
The Hospitality Solutions team develops, markets and sells industry-leading SaaS and advertising products to our millions of hotelier and restaurateur partners worldwide, and is a significant revenue generator for the company. As the global travel sector continues to adapt and transform, Hospitality Solutions is at the forefront of developing new digital solutions both free and paid to support the emerging needs of our business partners.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Growth Marketing for Hospitality Solutions, the Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for the design, development, implementation and evaluation of acquisition marketing campaigns for Hotels and Restaurants across the following disciplines CRM, SEO, Onsite Advertising, Paid Social, SEM and to a lesser extent brand & PR. This individual will help to drive customer acquisition and growth for a range of B2B SaaS and advertising products through direct and indirect marketing channels.
What youll do:
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and oversee growth marketing campaigns and track performance of corresponding metrics, such as owner registrations, free trials started and converted, demos requested, leads generated for sales, and self-service sales
- In close collaboration with the CRM Operations team, leverage B2B Marketings extensive CRM list and freemium platform to drive customer acquisitions
- Run paid advertising campaigns to achieve sales and efficiency goals, and oversee relationship with external marketing agencies
- Optimize B2B marketing automations to increase self-service free trials and sales
- Write creative briefs and give feedback on asset designs to our internal design team
- Report on and analyze campaign performance to cross-functional stakeholders
- Work closely with partner teams (sales, engineering, product, creative, operations) to align cross-functional growth strategies across all of Hospitality Solutions
- Conduct formal A/B testing plans to optimize campaigns and channels
What youll bring to the team:
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing, with experience in B2B paid advertising on LinkedIn, Facebook and related social channels preferred
- Clear and persuasive written communication
- An eye for design and creative strategy
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to modify and execute basic SQL queries preferred
- Self-motivated, able to work effectively in an autonomous environment
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or similar required
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can revolutionize travel with inclusive, thoughtful experiences for everyone. Lets find the good out there together.