Mabl is the intelligent test automation company that empowers high-velocity software development teams to integrate automated end-to-end testing into the entire development lifecycle. Mabl users benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable tests that result in faster delivery of high quality applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Splunk, NCR, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Charles Schwab and many other enterprises rely on mabl for testing their business critical apps.
We’re proud to be recognized as one of Boston’s 2021 Best Places to Work and Best Paying Companies by Built In, the leading technology recruitment platform.
About the opportunity
This is a chance to lead and scale a world-class customer support function at a VC-backed startup that’s on the cusp of rapid global growth. Mabl’s customers already point to our support as a primary reason why they love us (95%+ support satisfaction, NPS in the 80th percentile within the software industry), and support is one of our core company values. In this role, you’ll be challenged to take that success to another level, enable our team to scale with our customer community, b, and ensure that we’re delivering the same delightful experience to customers whenever and wherever they need it.
You love to build teams and delight customers, and have a proven track record of both. You’ve worked for 5+ years in customer support, customer success or, ideally, some combination of the two. Experience in a rapidly scaling environment with customers and team members spanning the globe is a strong plus. You enjoy technology and have at least foundational knowledge about web application development and/or software test automation in addition to experience with much of mabl’s support stack (Intercom, Jira, Salesforce, etc.). You are an excellent communicator with strong empathy and the ability to manage complex customer and partner engagements.
- Recruit, train, mentor, and develop team members.
- Lead day-to-day support and commercial customer success operations.
- Manage team coverage schedule and calendar.
- Serve as a point of escalation for significant customer issues. Provide hands-on support as needed.
- Partner with sales counterparts in providing support to prospects as needed.
- Represent customer support in product prioritization and planning.
- Work closely with engineering to prioritize, advocate for, and resolve customer issues while providing insights into areas for product improvement.
- Identify and implement improvements to the customer support function - through training, knowledge management, automation/tooling, and more.
- Partner with Enterprise customer success and product management to streamline customer onboarding.
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Set quarterly goals and standards, as well as support the team in achieving those goals.
- Track and refine operational support and commercial customer success metrics.
- Manage customer support systems, including online chat, ticketing, and integrations with issue management, CRM.
- Develop and execute a plan to deliver global 24x7 support, including native language support in key markets.
- Set and achieve quarterly customer support satisfaction goals, with a particular focus on evidence of delightful customer experiences.
- Set and achieve quarterly commercial/SMB customer success (net) retention goals.
- Set and achieve goals related to median team response time to inbound customer requests.
- Set and achieve goals related to median team time to resolve customer requests.