The candidate selected has the flexibility to work remote from anywhere in the US.
The HRIS Integrations Consultant role will report to the Director of People Technology (HRIS) and will be part of a group that supports many of the HR functions. This role is responsible for working with end users to gather business requirements, troubleshoot system issues, implement solutions and enhancements, and manage the maintenance, security, and development of HR system integrations.
This resource will lead and deliver discrete projects, which will sometimes involve managing resources from other groups within Tripadvisor and/or outside consultants.
The ideal candidate will have considerable technical experience and knowledge of HR systems, specifically Workday.
- Accountable for maintenance, documentation, and enhancement of inbound and outbound integrations to HR systems & tools
- Responsible for the full deployment of new integrations including build, test, and deploy. This is a hands-on role.
- Leverages mastery-level knowledge of Workday, and other systems as assigned, to lead and execute the configuration and deployment of new modules, integrations, and functionality
- Lead initiatives that integrate Workday with other systems and help define technical requirements with the HR users and vendors
- Responsible for the project management, design/build, and delivery of assigned projects.
- Collaborates with functional consultants to manage and forecast roadmap for technical workstream leveraging an agile methodology and ensuring alignment to organization goals and initiatives
- Leads system upgrades, including evaluation and regression testing
- Evaluates, communicates, and coordinates the technical impacts of Workday configuration decisions
- Participates in the evaluation of new tools as it relates to technical capabilities and system security practices
- Creates run books and educates users on newly deployed integrations
- Tracks issues and risks, communicates status, provides recommendations, and escalates concerns to management
- Resolves escalated production technical issues
- Other duties as assigned
- 12+ Years business experience, preferably in the HR domain
- 5+ Years Workday experience, preferably as a Workday consultant certified in Workday Studio/Advanced Integrations
- Ability to translate technical requirements or limitations to a functional audience
- Excellent business analysis skills: timeline planning, requirements definition, documentation, test planning, and deployment approaches
- Technical knowledge with
- Eclipse / Workday Studio
- XML and XSLT
- Data encryption (SFTP, SSH, PGP)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence at all levels within the organization
- Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
- Outstanding Excel skills and knowledge of MS Project or other cloud based project management tools (JIRA)
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, growing environment with minimal supervision
- Leads in the delivery of HRIS strategies and goals that align with company objectives
- Works hard, but can laugh and have fun in the process
- A. / B.S. with Masters preferred
- Experience with portal and website design/architecture
- Experience with change management methods and programs
- Knowledge of or experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with business intelligence software including Tableau or DOMO