Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
We are hiring an Inside Sales Representative to cover an assigned US geographic territory. This position is based in Burlington, MA.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality support to the North America sales team, including regional account managers, key account managers, resellers and operations.
- Primary focus is deep account penetration through phone calls and emails.
- Perform 60 outbound calls per day to generate and qualify Desktop Metal opportunities in various industries, and filter leads unfit for our solution.
- Competitively prospect new business in specific target industries and regional territories
- First point of contact to discuss the Desktop Metal hardware, requiring the ability to explain technical aspects in a comprehensive, understandable manner.
- Generate interest and schedule appointments for Territory Sales Managers and Territory Technical Managers
- Maintain complete records of all call and email interactions within the CRM system.
- Cold calling
- CRM Platforms
- Brand Awareness
- Self sufficient
- Exceptional time management
- CRM experience
- Customer needs analysis
- Product knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and the ability to prioritize
- Strong telephone communication calling on clients at the CTO level and beyond.
- Maintain knowledge of company products and new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail.
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.