We are seeking 3 IT interns to join our team! 2 interns will be supporting our Lexington, MA office and 1 intern will be supporting our Clearwarer, FL office.
In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Service Desk. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Companys PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations, new hire desk setups and other IT related functions.
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Image new computers for deployment to new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Maintain network printers and replace consumables as necessary
- Set up computer desks with monitor, keyboard and mouse for new hires
- Enrolled in Computer Science or any IT-related program
- Strong Customer Service skills are required
- Must be self-motivated, energetic with good communication skills
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems, especially Windows 7
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites
- Experience with Mac OS X preferred
- Experience with iOS and Android devices preferred
- Basic networking knowledge
- Basic computer repair skills
- Strong attention to details and solid analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Ability to carry and move 50 lbs. of computer peripherals
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.