At connectRN, we believe that nurses and nursing professionals are the heart of healthcare. Using our disruptive technology, our community of caregivers design their own work schedules, tap into new career opportunities and connect with a global network of clinicians. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
The Associate Market Manager will work directly under and be trained by our Head of Sales. This role is supported by a team of driven Onboarding Specialists, Account Managers, and Operations teams to generate and grow revenue within assigned territories. You will be responsible for market launches, new client acquisition, revenue growth, and nurturing current partner relationships within your territory.
- Perform territory research for new business and prospecting in new markets as well as identify market competition
- Schedule and coordinate client meetings for market launch team
- Perform onsite and online sales presentations
- Follow and execute strategic territory launch plans developed by the Head of Sales
- Provide accurate, updated sales activity reporting as needed by management through Salesforce
- Represent connectRN at trade association meetings, networking events, etc.
- Coordinate prospective new business opportunities with Nurse Acquisition team
- Prospect & identify new opportunities through current partner relationships, social media, cold calling & visiting facilities
- Drive key KPIs set forth by leadership
- Create customized sales literature
- Actively engage with the healthcare community through social media (i.e. LinkedIn)
- 1-3 years experience working in a sales or business development capacity
- Prior experience with demand generation and relationship management
- Hungry, driven, high energy, personality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with global, cultural awareness
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous work environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your familys) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Were currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham office post-pandemic
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Equity in the company
- Quarterly commissions
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
- Expense budget
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.