Desktop Metal is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. Our mission is to make additive manufacturing accessible to all engineers, designers and manufacturers. In doing so, we believe we will empower businesses to adopt radical, new approaches to design and production and enable businesses to realize the promise of additive manufacturing across a breadth of vertical markets.
Desktop Metal is located in Burlington, MA - a short 30 minute drive from Boston. Desktop Metal was listed on the New York Stock Exchange in December 2020 under the symbol DM. Join us and our talented team of engineers, materials scientists, and startup veterans as we change the way products are designed and produced using additive manufacturing.
Support EMC testing.
Design PLC schematics.
- Thorough understanding of technical principles and concepts in electrical engineering
- Experience in schematic entry, layout tools.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Put together electrical and electronic systems and prototypes
- Build, calibrate, and repair electrical instruments or testing equipment
- Identify solutions to technical design problems that arise during the construction of electrical systems
- Inspect designs for quality control, report findings, and make recommendations
- Draw diagrams and write specifications to clarify design details of experimental electronics units
- BS Electrical Engineering (or similar field)
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability