Love dogs? This is the place for you!
Discover your dog more than fur deep with the most comprehensive DNA test on the market. Designed by world leaders in dog genetics, in partnership with Cornell University, the Embark DNA Test tells owners what breeds make up their pets, how to prevent future possible health problems, and what features and traits their pet might have. Help us end preventable disease in dogs and improve the lives of pets and their people through genomics.
Embark is the only dog DNA test using a research-grade DNA microarray, enabling us to give our customers the most accurate and comprehensive results on the market. More importantly, it allows us to do ongoing research into the genetics of dogs, mapping new traits and diseases, improving personalized veterinary medicine, and developing new breeding programs to eliminate preventable diseases in pets.
Interested in joining? Were looking for highly motivated employees who will help us stay on the cutting edge of creativity and innovation in the fast-growing consumer genetics space.
Embarks Professional Services team is dedicated to helping dog breeders incorporate genetic health testing into their breeding programs. Doing so helps support the long-term health and longevity of purebred dogs. The Embark for Breeders DNA Test also provides useful information for puppy buyers to help manage the lifelong care of their dog.
As a Marketing Associate on the Professional Services team, you will focus on lead generation activities to build campaigns that increase brand awareness and reputation in the breeder community and drive prospect acquisition and conversion. Youll play an important role in a rapidly growing business unit within Embark with significant career advancement opportunities in the future.
- Support the planning and execution of lead generation marketing campaigns
- Identify and test new opportunities to increase lead acquisition and drive conversion
- Execute campaign tactics across numerous channels including email, direct mail, SEM, display, print, and more
- Build landing pages for SEM, product testing, and prospect acquisition campaigns
- Leverage data-driven insights to manage campaign performance and achieve KPIs for reach, engagement, CTR, and more
- Research and document best practices for lead-gen and collaborate with marketing managers to improve campaign performance
- Frequent collaboration with creative team to spec and iterate/refine campaign content
- Use copywriting skills to create/edit website content and copy for various marketing campaigns
- Be the go-to team member for a variety of marketing projects and execution support
- Help propel Embarks rapidly growing breeder program to become the leading provider in the US and globally.
- A bachelors degree in marketing or related field
- 3+ years experience in direct to consumer eCommerce marketing role
- Experiencing planning & executing complex email marketing campaigns to multiple audiences/automation triggers
- Familiarity with direct mail best practices
- Experience working with external vendors to coordinate campaign execution including package options and placements, billing, approving creative, verifying performance metrics, etc.
- Strong organizational project management skills with keen attention to detail
- Desire to be in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with significant responsibility for driving growth
- Preferred: keyword research skills for content-based critical topics and emerging trends within the animal science space.
- Preferred: familiarity with SEO and analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads Keyword planner, SEMRush, Moz, etc.
- Preferred: familiarity with pet industry including major pet brands, dog breeding practices, dog shows/events, or any other related canine fields
What we offer
- Competitive salaries, all-inclusive health care, and equity participation
- Startup perks with big-company benefits
- A flexible vacation policy along with paid maternal and paternal leave
- Dog-friendly office near South Station, Boston
- Fully-stocked office snack bar and regular office events
- Perks tailored for dog lovers including subsidized dog-walking services and paw-ternity leave
- New iMacs and MacBook Pros
- Continuing education including attending conferences
Embark is an equal opportunity workplace and values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, age, disability status, marital status, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws. See also EEO is the Law.