About the team
Email is one of the largest channels at Wayfair, driving $2B in revenue in the last year. As the email marketing team, we maximize growth and customer lifetime value by sending the right content, to the right customer, at the right time. Leveraging advanced machine learning models, deployed through our proprietary email platform and products, we partner with a multitude of cross-functional partners to deepen our relationship with our existing customers.
About the role
Wayfair is looking for an experienced leader to own our Email customer experience and creative strategy across Wayfair US and Canada. As Head of Wayfair NA Email Creative Strategy, you will drive the creative and customer experience strategy for this large and growing program.
This is an exciting opportunity for a results-focused individual with a passion for the customer experience and a keen eye for crafting compelling creative. This role demands strong quantitative skills and a deep customer-centric design mindset to develop the next evolution of our digital creative strategy - one that combines best in class personalization with superior creative expression and experience.
What youll do
- Develop the creative vision and strategy to take our email program to the next level - testing into and overhauling messaging, imagery / creative and customer experience, while creating the optimal fusion of creative expression and personalization
- Build multi-quarter learning roadmaps that ladder up to a holistic brand / creative playbook; develop hypotheses, analyze data and draw out insights
- Assist other channel owners in operationalizing winning brand / creative playbook and consult on broader creative / customer experience
- Drive execution and testing strategy for brand campaigns, including major promotions, one of the biggest revenue drivers in the email channel today
- Lead cross-functional initiatives, partnering with channel leads, creative, vertical marketing, data science, product, and engineering teams, that support your vision
- Lead (via both direct and indirect reporting lines) a large team that will bring to life your vision
What youll need
- 7-10 years experience in digital marketing, agency, product or design roles
- Track record of driving significant business results
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Intensely curious with an appreciation for creative and customer experience; working knowledge of creative process
- Experience successfully managing projects from conceptualization through delivery
- Love turning quantitative and qualitative findings into insights and strategy to drive business priorities
- Hands-on experience with data and analytic tools such as Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior leadership; exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to internal partner
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Comfort operating independently in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, matrixed organization
- No need for prior email marketing knowledge - we'll teach you everything you need to know about Email!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.