Working closely with the Sr. Director, Head of Partner Management, you will drive mutual business value and results for edX and our portfolio of partners.
You will lead a team of Partner Manager and Relationship Managers as they develop and execute strategies that drive business value for partners and edX.
You will be joining the Partner Management team within the Content and Partner Success department here at edX. The team you will lead manages over 75% of edX partners.
Partner and Relationship Managers are responsible for managing an assigned portfolio of partners content on the edX platform, providing advisory support in order to meet the goals of edX and the partner institution and deliver mutual success for both.
The team you will join consists of 4 Senior Partner Managers reporting to the Sr. Director, Head of Partner Management, along with 3 Partner Managers and 3 Relationship Managers. This position will also report to the Sr. Director, Head of Partner Management.
- Serve as the direct manager for a team of partner managers and relationship managers.
- You will work closely with the Sr. Director, Head of Partner Management to strategize on both talent and partner strategy
- You will be actively engaged with your team and partners to drive strategic initiatives
- Ensure the team is developing and executing strategy that leads to consistent measurable results
- Engage strategically with key senior leaders and stakeholders to develop relationships and support teams efforts with partners
- Ensure the team has the resources and support they need to drive results
- Attract, develop and retain top talent on the team
- Work with CPS Leadership on all aspects of partner portfolio needs, as well as team needs
- Effectively coordinate with internal teams from marketing, product, operations, and support to deliver on teams needs
- Drive behavior surrounding accuracy of records for all partners in edXs CRM (Salesforce)
- Support project-based work as needed, including facilitate partner-wide initiatives related to reporting, communications, and the development of partner resources
- 5+ years experience leading teams in professional services, account management, or other client-service facing roles, serving diverse global organizations
- The ability to learn quickly coupled with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate effectively cross-functionally
- Ability to multitask effectively, prioritize and manage a number of high-profile projects
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication
- Comfort with ambiguity and a proactive, optimistic approach to problem-solving
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced work environment and can demonstrate a startup mentality
- Demonstrated working knowledge of educational technologies and account management in a SaaS company
- Experience with contract renewals and working with legal teams
- Experience in Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Fluent foreign language skills, Spanish preferred
Why youll like it here:
- edX is collaborative at its core. Youll work within your team and across the organization, allowing for continuous learning and discovery.
- Were on a mission to unlock our learners potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive world.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
Thats why we provide new employees with:
- Employee onboarding and training sessions
- Personalized 30/60/90+ day plans
- Individual quarterly and annual goals
- Career pathways
And much more to support you in your personal journey at edX! That said, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply even if you cant check every box. Wed love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, weve brought together over 30 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And were not stopping thereas a global nonprofit, were relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.