Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Manager of Supply Chain Fulfillment to join our team.
The Manager of Supply Chain and Fulfillment oversees the successful execution of software and hardware product fulfillment for Imprivata customers in the US and abroad. This position will oversee and support a team of supply chain and fulfillment specialists while also directly managing key suppliers. This is a cross-functional role that interacts with Sales, Finance, Customer Support, Product Management, and Engineering. Overall responsibility is to ensure that the Operations team is positioned to scale to support Imprivatas operational and financial goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage customer order fulfillment, including the issuance and delivery of software and hardware.
- Develop and maintain a supply chain strategy that supports Imprivata growth plans for domestic and international sales.
- Support and develop Fulfillment and Supply Chain team members.
- Establish and foster supplier partner relationships.
- Oversee and coordinate product changes and new product launches between suppliers and internal engineering teams.
- Recommend and implement process improvement changes where needed.
- Monitor and manage the RMA process.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Business with emphasis in Operations or Finance or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in supply chain and logistics including experience managing and developing people.
- Ability to successfully work across multiple levels of an organization.
- Experienced with standard project management concepts and practices.
- Decisive and goal-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.