Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. The Company offers a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 2,000 hospitals and over 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
Amwell, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Office Manager. The Office Manager will play a critical role at the Company. Specifically the Office Manager will be responsible for managing the reception area, supporting multiple Amwell Executives and providing support for the Companys different offices across the U.S. The Office Manager will have strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and work well in a team environment.
- Perform day-to-day general office tasks, such as answering main phone line, entering and greeting guests and employees, helping to identify conference room and hotel desk space, manage the office/hotel reservation system, mail pickup/delivery, opening and closing reception area
- Arrange and coordinate special meetings and events as requested; facilitate client visits
- Work with building security at all US locations to verify all companies/contractors using freight services have valid COIs, HVAC services are up to date, and run all building fire drills for multiple floors
- Order and deliver supplies for all US offices, including office materials and food delivery
- Stock and maintain all kitchens and supply room in Boston office daily to ensure there is enough food, coffee, snacks, and supplies available for employees and client meetings as appropriate.
- Arrange complex meetings and handle all other meeting material preparation and logistics for three (3) different executives
- Process expense reports and assist with invoices for meetings and events in a timely fashion
- Prepare presentation materials, cover/introductory letters, contracts, and other business documents
- Effectively support other administrative assistants, especially for high priority meetings, deadlines and deliverables
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness, and attention to detail
- Routinely handle internal and external inquiries by screening calls, answering questions, and redirecting to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for three (3) different company executives as well as other team members as necessary
- Manage executives calendars, conference registration and arrangements
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Perform contract management functions for legal department, including electronically signing and filing documents
- Bachelors degree preferred
- In office presence required full-time in Amwells Boston headquarters
- Organizational skills are prized and absolutely necessary
- Able to set up and manage a hard copy or electronic filing system
- Effective interpersonal communication and presentation skills due to frequent client interaction
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Ability to learn quickly, to respond/react quickly to changing priorities and to be flexible
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office: Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Adobe a plus
- Ability to problem-solve, work independently and prioritize multiple requests based on own judgment of importance/need to the department
- Willing to work unpredictable hours and work against deadlines
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access on-site