Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- Youre passionate about building infrastructure to support Tulips employees
- You have superb organizational and time management skills. Youre detail-oriented.
- You have experience in project management.
- You love hitting inbox zero.
- You thrive in dynamic environments and you approach challenges with common sense and practicality.
- Youre a Jack or Jill of all trades, driven by a desire to learn.
- You can keep track of many threads understanding what must happen in a day, a week, a month while keeping the mission level in mind
- Youre empathetic to understand and work with all kinds of people
- You are passionate about personal development and are always actively working to improve - in all areas of your life
- You can practice extreme ownership
- You keep your ego in check
- Finally, youre working hard and youre patient.
What skills do I need?
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite applications
- Great verbal and written communications skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Familiarity with office gadgets a plus (e.g. printers, projectors, adapters, dongles, etc)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and have a solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- Ability to work with different types of people, and build relationships quickly
- Interest in startups
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Work with Chief of Staff and support CEO with travel, scheduling, and correspondence
- Responsible for annual internal events budget, strategy and execution (town halls, culture events, holiday party, etc)
- Responsible for employee appreciation strategy and gifts (swag, Tuliversaries, etc)
- Support employee onboarding
- Support diversity, equity and inclusion programming and external speaker series
- Own employee referral program for recruiting; internal marketing, continuous improvement of program to drive results
- Support the Tulip Communities program (employee resource groups)
- Manage inventory and budget for office hardware & IT
- Manage inventory and budget for snacks, food, and other office supplies
- Organize and maintain office records and database systems.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals as needed.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly
- Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work and assist with checking installation and servicing building equipment
- Oversee security of buildings and grounds
- This role reports to the Chief of Staff / Head of Operations
- Business Operations
- CEO/Chief of Staff
This is a Boston-based, in-person position
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.