As an Operations Recruiter, you'll work side by side with leaders and peers across our Operations team to ensure that every hire is as exceptional. You care about people and seek to understand the needs and aspirations of each candidate while thoughtfully conveying the unique value proposition presented at Markforged.
What will you own?
- Hiring for all of Operations organization: Customer Support, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Strategic Sourcing, Quality, Facilities and Operations Engineering
- Hiring strategy for hourly Machine Operators in our Billerica manufacturing facility including temp workforce
- Create and measure KPIs for success
- Manage agency relationships related to Operations roles
- Collaborate with other areas of HR to provide outstanding candidate experience
- Take pride in identifying and hiring great new candidates onto the team
- Partner closely with hiring managers to determine and understand the organizations needs and and priorities
- Source candidates, taking an analytical approach and tailoring strategy to each particular situation and need
- Provide a high-touch service level to both our internal team and the external candidate pool
- Engage with partner organizations and help drive engaging events that promote our brand and culture, hence driving further engagement with the candidate market
- Act as candidates advocate throughout the interview process
- Serve as a knowledgeable, personable ambassador of the company at conferences, tech talks, happy hours, career fairs, and other public-facing venues.
- Build and maintain a strong network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees
- Continuously innovate and look for new and creative ways to attract and select talent
- Focus on Diversity & Inclusion as part of recruiting for every open role
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- 4+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 2 years focused on full-cycle in-house recruiting.
- Proven track record of building high-performing Operations, Manufacturing, and Manufacturing Engineering teams.
- Strong experience in outbound sourcing, not just pushing applicants through the pipeline
- Start-up experience a plus
- Experience recruiting for hourly machine operators / contractors preferred
- The ability to grow and manage a high-quality pipeline of candidates
- Experience cultivating relationships with passive candidates
- Experience managing relationships with agency recruiting partners
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience