Immuta was founded in 2015 based on a specific mission to build a platform that accelerates self-service access and control of sensitive data. Immutas award-winning automated data governance software platform creates trust across security, legal, compliance, and business teams so they can work together to ensure timely access to critical business data with minimal risks. Our automated, scalable, no code approach makes it easy for users to access the data they need, when they need it, while protecting sensitive data and ensuring their customers privacy.
Our Mission is clear. Enable the legal and ethical use of data. How we approach this mission is also clear!
We are mission focused. Born out of a government mission, we understand why data is about more than just analytics - it also represents our values. Our mission is to enable the legal and ethical use of data, ensuring that data is accessible to only those who need it, for the right reasons, and in the proper form.
We are humble intellects. We are experts in privacy, ethics, law, and engineering. But true expertise requires constant change - to always learn and to always adapt. And that means we excel as students and as teachers. We have something to learn from everyone, at any time, in any place.
We are independent achievers. We dont need guidance to get things done, yet we know when to ask for help. We accomplish our mission while upholding our values, whatever it takes.
We are helpful and caring. For us, life is about the values we uphold, not the credit we receive or the attention we garner. We operate with respect and consideration of our peers, acting with empathy, honesty, transparency, and integrity.
Immuta is growing rapidly and we have an immediate need to scale our paid advertising channels. Were looking for a Paid Marketing Manager to join our highly collaborative team and help drive Immutas growth. Your mission is to scale our paid advertising channels and efficiently create buyers for Immuta.
- Plan, execute, and optimize paid digital campaigns that drive awareness and fill our pipeline with qualified opportunities.
- Manage day-to-day operations of our search and paid marketing activities including AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.closely managing ad spend to respective budgets.
- Own experimentation and continuous optimization of Immutas paid acquisition program.
- Develop a testing schedule and work with the broader marketing team to execute experiments on ads and landing pages and report on insights.
- Partner across the growth marketing team to support promotional requests for events, content, and account-based marketing.
- Be the voice for paid acquisition in integrated campaign planning and execution.
- Work within our reporting platforms (Looker, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Sheets) to identify and model opportunities for expansion.
- Optimize our campaigns for full funnel performance across a variety of attribution models and report weekly, monthly and quarterly on performance.
- Collaborate with our marketing operations team to make improvements to our tracking systems.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on paid search and paid social experience in a B2B software / technology company.
- You have a deep understanding of the major advertising platforms and proven experience managing impactful search and paid social campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue.
- You possess strong analytical skills that enable you to draw insights from dynamic funnel interactions and make improvements based on them.
- You have experience proving the impact of ad spend on the business.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities while still maintaining the ability to focus on the bottom line.
- You are flexible and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, get stuff done attitude.
- You are a selfless team player who brings positivity and passion to your work every single day.
- You uphold Immutas values: mission focused, humble intellect, independent achiever, helpful and caring.
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.