LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
As a Partner Sales Engineer, youll work closely with the Partner Management Team helping our partners as well as their customers understand how to solve different business challenges with the LeanIX solution. Partner Sales Engineers should be both technical and possess excellent communication skills being able to describe complex problems using easy to understand language.
- Perform technical discovery with partners and end-users to uncover business challenges
- Solve problems and demonstrate value by architecting customer solutions
- Manage partnership expectations and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
- Build relationships with partner technical stakeholders during their evaluation of LeanIX
- Convey partner and customer requirements to internal technical experts when necessary
- Attend network events, trade shows, and client meetings
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs)
- Assist partner team with enablement of the partner community
- Build a community of technical resources at our partners that will sponsor LeanIX within the partner and their customer base
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Analytical mindset with a high focus on data-driven decision making
- Passionate about solving problems with technology
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks and IT Portfolio Management methodologies
- Experience with adoption of cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Hands-on experience with application architectures (e.g. DevOps, REST API, Microservices, Container Deployment)
- Knowledge of IT portfolio management frameworks such as TOGAF, ITSM/ITIL, CMDB, APM, Cobit
- Experience working with consulting partners and preferably with experience working with global consulting firms
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.