CVS Health is a Fortune 5 company embarking on a journey of evolving its existing ExtraCare program into a world-class personalization and loyalty program. This is a top initiative within the company, and we have a team dedicated to recruiting the best talent in the world to help propel us into this goal. We have already invested in state-of-the-art technology and scaling our loyalty program, now we are-focused on optimizing our customer contact strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our existing team and help us deliver on this initiative.
The Personalization Program Strategy Senior Manager will be responsible for identifying, developing and executing customer and category growth opportunities using relevant and personalized marketing strategies. You will need to have a passion for looking at program performance metrics, identifying opportunities for improvement and leading a cross functional team to execute test and learn plans to grow performance. In this role, you will play an integral role in both expanding capabilities within existing programs and identifying new ways for CVS to connect with our customers. The Senior Manager will be responsible for managing the P and L for individual personalization programs. You will also have the opportunity work closely with the Director of Personalization Program Strategy, with consistent exposure to Senior Director and VP levels.
- Identify and develop innovative and out-of-the-box personalization strategies to test across customer cohorts and category strategies. This may include new communication approaches, cadence strategies, offer strategies, methods of offer delivery, new external partnerships, etc.
- Lead analytical, hypothesis driven approach to growing personalization programs. Live and breathe data, analytics and industry findings to develop test & learn approach to new concepts.
- Build learning agendas, analyze results, and integrate findings into the organization for on-going execution and refinement.
- Lead the development and management of cross-channel contact strategy, ensure we are delivering relevant communications with every touch point that are supporting key objectives across customer and category strategies, including integration with broader Enterprise marketing strategies.
- Partner with resources across the organization to build 1:1 personalization strategies against identified opportunities --these strategies will include the use of all vehicles and all channels e.g., direct mail, email, in-store offers, digital, etc. Size and scope personalization program and category opportunities, which should include a business case, a path to growth, an execution plan, and partnership buy-in.
- Develop a rich understanding of the CVS Health customers needs and motivations - as well as the role CVS Health can serve in meeting these needs.
- Key partner in the integration of personalization programs and new technology and capabilities.
- Develop plans to test new functionality and identify opportunities to leverage capabilities to address key meet the unique needs of our customers.
- Support the management of ongoing forecasting and reporting of the financial performance related to personalization programs.
- Understand the key drivers or performance and continually identify plans to mitigate any risk.
This role is based in our Woonsocket, RI office.
5+ years experience in customer growth and development, data-driven marketing, and/or strategy development in a retail, consumer packaged goods, or consulting environment.
* Outstanding strategic thinking and analytical skills.
* Demonstrated ability to vision the future state, test hypotheses, and synthesize facts and insights into concrete, actionable strategies and tactical plans
* Must have a passion in reviewing performance metrics and identifying new concepts to improve
* Strong ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives that have significant financial impact.
* Proven ability to work across multiple simultaneous projects with high time demands, and deliver impactful and mistake-free work product
* Experience in utilizing personalized marketing vehicles to influence customer behavior solid understanding of financial and operational functioning of targeted marketing vehicles
* A passion for understanding and meeting the needs of the customer
* Strong leadership skills, with the ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives that have significant financial impact.
* Flexible and can tolerate ambiguity and still operate effectively
* Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization. Demonstrated high level of competency in working cross-functionally
* Demonstrated capability to deliver work and provide positive leadership in fast-paced, multi-project team-oriented environment
* Ability to manage a P&L a plus
* Bachelor's Degree is required, MBA preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.