Bready* to make a change?
The restaurant industry is experiencing an unprecedented transformation. In the coming years, the most dramatic changes will be to the dine-in experience. Toast is leading the way with our suite of digital dine-in products, which reimagine how restaurants engage with their guests. We are creating a more sustainable business model for restaurants, a more fulfilling career for staff, and a more delightful experience for guests.
Your role will be to lead the development of our current suite of Digital Dine-in products, including our Order & Pay and Scan to Pay products. You will also investigate new opportunities to expand our dine-in suite by encouraging and identifying bold ideas, moving quickly to capitalize on rapidly evolving opportunities, and presenting a compelling vision to stakeholders and executive leadership.
This is an incredibly high impact role. If you are successful, you can truly transform not only our company, but the entire restaurant industry.
About this roll*:
- Identify big ideas with great potential, and define a learning plan to validate them (including user research, experimentation, data analysis, and financial models)
- Set the right balance between focus and exploration, and between certainty and action.
- Drive purpose and clarity for your teams through strong communication
- Immerse yourself in our customers reality (guests, restaurants, and servers)
- Craft a compelling vision that earns the trust of your experience and UX teammates, Go-to-market counterparts, and our Executive Leadership.
- Set ambitious goals, and use your persistence and creativity to meet them.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Extensive experience in product management and a track record of delivering results for customers.
- Deep understanding of agile product methodologies and best practices
- Ability to earn the trust of your peers through strong listening, communication, and judgment.
- Team-orientation, a strong sense of ownership, and a laser-focus on producing impact above all else.
- General familiarity with APIs, microservice architecture, and experience being a part of a team that has designed/built web-based or mobile applications
*Bread puns encouraged but not required