OM1 is on a mission to improve health outcomes by unlocking the power of data. We are a healthcare data and technology company focused real world clinical data and outcomes, accelerating medical research and personalizing healthcare. Our interdisciplinary team uses expertise in medicine, software, Big Data, machine learning, public health and mathematics to transform records from a diverse set of sources into enriched, research grade data which allows us to generate unique insights in a variety of disease areas.
As a Principal Product Manager at OM1, you will figure out how to combine our big data, NLP and AI capabilities with our clinical expertise to build data products that optimize how our customers use real-world data to research patient outcomes. You will be responsible for translating the strategic vision into product roadmaps that balance short-term and long-term business objectives. You must enjoy spending time with customers and end users to understand customer needs and launch products that both deliver value to our target market and align with the companys vision and strategy. You will drive tactical implementation, so you must thrive in an Agile Scrum environment with a diverse cross-functional team, but you will also bring knowledge and experience to help mentor other product managers and analysts. You must have a deep intellectual curiosity and be excited to not only apply your expertise but to continue to grow your understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, big data tech, machine learning and clinical data. You must love data and be able to be both precise in tackling nuanced problems and creative in thinking about how our technology can transform the healthcare landscape.
- Provide leadership and drive market differentiation of the products you manage
- Provide organizational leadership to help elevate performance and drive best practices that will enable OM1 to thrive at scope
- Work cross-functionally to discover, validate, document and prioritize requirements from internal and external sources, aligned with the product vision.
- Present the product, business model or technology to various audiences, including investors, customers or potential customers, industry associations or colleagues.
- Work directly with an agile development team to set product direction, generate user stories, manage backlogs and set priorities.
- Operationalize processes to support launched products and measure success.
- Thrive in a start-up environment where you will be asked to wear many hats and to adapt to a rapidly evolving landscape.
- Minimum of 6 years experience working in an Agile environment for a life sciences or healthcare product with clinical, pharmaceutical, or patient end-users
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, comfortable using those skills to drive change and alignment
- Experience working with sales and marketing to launch new products
- Ability to break complex product requirements down into actionable user stories; must be comfortable connecting strategy to detail-oriented analysis
- Strong initiative to achieve results. Self-motivated and ability to motivate others
- Clinical experience or experience working with big data, healthcare data and/or analytics solutions preferred
- Strong mentorship or organizational leadership experience a plus
- Bachelors degree in technical or scientific discipline, or equivalent experience
OM1 is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. At OM1 ensuring that people feel respected, valued, and included is essential to our success. We are committed to working together to provide a work environment that embraces the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Direct applicants only - No agencies