Vistaprint is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression and were fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vistaprint generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
What You Will Do:
- Lead a team of full-stack and UI/UX engineers to develop an exceptional user experience powered by a highly performant front-end tech stack.
- Guide the teams leads in building and maintaining every aspect of the front-end architecture.
- Work closely with senior leaders in the team, in other teams, and in the company to architect and define an outstanding user experience for Vistaprint.
- Mentor the next generation of technical leaders in the team; raise the teams overall skills with front-end technology.
- Do code reviews for other team members, pair with them to build their skills.
- Experience driving UI/UX evolution at an organizational level through collaboration with multiple teams.
- Desire to mentor junior and senior developers to become great front-end developers and future technology leaders.
Nice to Have:
- Accomplished backend development skills and expertise building RESTful APIs.
- DevOps experience and expertise in building cloud-based applications (i.e. AWS).
Why Youll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include work from home capabilities and very flexible time-off opportunities, including our unique Vistabreak to name a few! In our Waltham location, additional perks include an onsite gym, Pre-tax Commuter Benefits including a free shuttle to and from the office, generous PTO, and a fully stocked kitchen, with unlimited goldfish, coffee, tea and cold brew.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.