Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
For the first time ever, we have made operational apps accessible to the public with a click of button via the Tulip Library. We are looking for members to help us grow the marketplace.
This is a 6-month internship/CO-OP opportunity.
- You are genuine, humble, and curious
- You are process oriented and know how to take on and lead a large project
- You are comfortable owning projects and working independently while still contributing to a large team
- You are a critical thinker who likes to tackle open-ended complex projects
- You know the challenges of day to day operations, and you believe there is a better way
- You want to contribute to the revolution and build something big.
- Youre an entrepreneur at heart. Youre flexible and can thrive in environments that dont have defined processes, and youre excited to help build.
- You always pause on How its Made when youre scrolling channels
What skills do I need?
- Background in CS, ME, IE, or similar
- Prior experience as an MFG process engineer is a plus
- CS background is a plus; at a min you know some SQL and have some basic coding experience
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- A demonstrated dedication to considering things from the customers perspective
- Aptitude to learn fast and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Manage the release of the Library of the content from development to release
- Build solutions in Tulip that solve common issues in manufacturing operations today.
- Guide customers through solutions to guarantee success by working cross-functionally with University, Community, Marketing etc.
- Enable sales to easily demo content from the library but supporting training activities, demos, etc
- Break down strategic approaches into teachable Best Practices that can be shared widely across University and Community
- Customer Team
- Product Management
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Virtual company events and happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.