Located 30 minutes outside of Boston, Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
- Ability to maintain a safe and orderly work environment
- Ability to follow a detailed SOP to operate equipment
- Basic maintenance and troubleshooting skills
- Filter changes
- Basic inspections
- High Attention to detail
- Observe a process and note when unexpected behavior is occurring, and report to engineers.
- Detailed record keeping
- Settings/conditions while running printer and other equipment
- Inspection/yield of printed parts
- Working safely and following all safety protocols
- Housekeeping (cleaning of equipment, wiping down surfaces, mopping floors, etc)
- Routine operation of 3D printing equipment with metal powder
- Routine operation of auxiliary processes including powder processing and depowdering
- Working closely with engineers to execute test plans
- Recording results and communicating status of equipment
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.