We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
Were growing rapidly and are searching for a collaborative Product Design Director who will drive our Arena Design System. From exploring and reviewing ideas to building a growing component library and documenting design patterns, you will build out product roadmaps that take our system's look, structure, and consistency to the next level. As a leader on your team, you will also grow the design system team, and help shape the DraftKings design culture. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a Product Design Director:
- Design the architectural vision that unites our family of products under an integrated user experience.
- Align key product stakeholders to prioritize major design architecture projects within their respective roadmaps.
- Own, update, and evolve our design system, its components, and design patterns.
- Set up knowledge-sharing processes that promote collaboration and utilization of the design system.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build a consistent UX & UI experience for our customers.
- Define and standardize highly usable UI components.
- Support a unified UX and interaction library.
- Partner with design, engineering, brand, and research to establish, build, and maintain a comprehensive library of shared components, using a modular approach to front-end development.
- Track the effectiveness and adoption of the Design System as a tool across teams and disciplines.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you at 5+ years of experience in product design.
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions.
- Familiarity of iOS, Android, and Web platform conventions, and an understanding of when to break them.
- Experience building and evolving an effective design system.
- Youre a strong communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.