- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our rapidly growing customer base
- Contribute to the company and product style guide
- Design user flows and experiences that are intuitive and simple (fewer clicks and screens is better) for our main product and our mobile applications
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and leadership teams
- Partner with product managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Pair with design resources on marketing and other teams to ensure consistency across Klaviyo web properties and initiatives
- Help grow the Product Design/UX Team
- Give, solicit, and take feedback from other designers, engineers, and product managers to continually raise our bar for quality
Who You Are:
- Have a minimum of 5 years designing and scaling digital products.
- You possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design process, inspiration and decisions)
- Strong visual design skills and a good eye. You push the boundaries of visual and interaction design
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build' and how we will know customers love it)
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software and iterating over time
- Experience designing in Sketch and Invision
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Experience developing or working within a design system
- Experience working with marketing technology products or Ecommerce businesses
- Experience utilizing CSS (LESS/SASS) and for building responsive applications
- Design experience across a variety of platforms (desktop, tablet, iOS, Android, etc.)
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The companys hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.