Clora was built by the industry for the industry
Join us in our journey to transform the life sciences industry, by helping accelerate the process of bringing new drugs and therapies to market! We are changing the way life sciences companies hire talent and talent finds opportunity.
We created Clora after spending years being frustrated with hiring the life sciences talent we needed. As our reliance on flexible, highly skilled professionals grew, so did the inefficiency in finding them. These inefficiencies resulted in reduced productivity, blown budgets, and, most importantly, delays in therapies getting to patients. We realized we needed a more effective solution, and we built Clora to be just that.
With a combination of our proprietary machine learning applications, intuitive platform and deep industry expertise, we can not only predict the needs of employers, but also, match the best talent with opportunities, driving efficiency and quality for both sides. Our 300% growth over the last year and returning customers attest to this!
Clora has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. We look for entrepreneurially-minded people who have both an individual contributor and team player mindset. We have built a company of curious people who embrace free thought but also encourage team collaboration. If this sounds like a team you would like to join, please read further!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Director of Product Management to help innovate and execute product initiatives.
You will be responsible for defining and delivering customer experiences for both consultants and employers. As a key member of the Clora team, you'll help shape the product strategy, and drive the roadmap and execution as we continue to streamline the life sciences recruiting process using technology.
What you will be doing
- Develop, prioritize impactful product roadmaps and drive them to execution
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Lead a team through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Drive product development with a team of engineers, data scientists and product designers
- Define, monitor, and analyze product metrics, and feed learnings back into the development process
- Understand Cloras strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Manage multiple products and priorities, scale teams, and ensure org is effective, healthy and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals
- Clearly communicate product plans, tradeoffs, and results to a wide range of audiences
What you should have
- 5+ years of product management experience at an established technology company or high growth marketplace startup
- A proven track record of leading significant projects from conception through execution and iteration
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves as well as coaching and managing individual contributors on the team
- Strong product intuition and analytical capabilities
- Experience working collaboratively with engineering, design and user research teams
- Experience with iterative development principles and practices
- Experience working closely with engineers and making technical tradeoffs
- Experience hiring, managing, and developing a team
- Critical thinking/analytical leadership experience
- Experience presenting to senior executive audiences
- Marketplace products experience required
- Data Science / AI experience desired
Compensation is competitive with other Boston-area startups, including key benefits like fully covered health insurance (no premiums), equity, and unlimited PTO, choice of Mac or PC. We are invested in every employees growth and support professional development that aligns with your goals and how you learn best. We also support remote work.
We are committed to making Clora an inclusive and diverse organization. Clora is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.