As Product & Growth Marketing Lead for Shoobx, your responsibilities will include developing and executing the marketing strategy—encompassing brand management, lead generation, PR, and growth. You will define cohesive messaging and positioning, drive competitive strategy, and create relevant marketing collateral that helps our prospects and customers understand our value proposition.
Our ideal candidate is motivated, resourceful, self-directed, able to build consensus, and will not only operate in the chaos of a startup-like environment but thrive in it. You must be able to prioritize needs between executives and projects, proactively reach out to offer and receive guidance from your team members, and solve roadblocks on your own. This is an individual contributor role with potential for growth.
- Define marketing strategies and priorities including segmenting, targeting, and postitioning
- Identify and create marketing channels and drive communications to new audiences
- Create, manage, and optimize growth campaigns across all media (web, social media, online ads, email)
- Build presence in startup community and handle partner outreach
- Establish and develop relationships with influencers and media contacts in our industry and with business press
- Ensure consistent and cohesive messaging across marketing initiatives
- Conduct research and track competitive landscape
- Work with executive team to develop marketing plan & budget
- Benchmark, track, and report on success of marketing initiatives
- 4+ years of marketing experience in a startup environment
- Experience with Hubspot or similar marketing automation platform
- Experience with LinkedIn and Google ads and analytics
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field