KAYAK is looking for a Product Manager to join our AdTech team in Cambridge, MA. You will report to the Senior Director of Product Management and support the team in building sustainable ad products that perform well for our partners and bring benefit to our users.
In this role, youll need to:
- Solve problems in a fast paced, ever changing, never boring AdTech industry
- Take advantage of new opportunities in the industry to innovate for our partners, managing projects from ideation through to fruition
- Collaborate cross functionally - learn from marketing, business development, legal and finance teams to develop trail blazing solutions with engineering, design and data science.
- Become an expert on the existing ad product suite for KAYAK to ensure their continued success
- Be responsible for a significant part of the KAYAK business - have an impact in a big company with a start-up culture.
Youll be responsible for:
- Developing and planning the roadmap for existing ad products to promote business growth
- Monitoring performance of existing ad products and prioritizing updates as needed
- Data analysis to identify key opportunities
- Maintaining up to date information on the specs, design, abilities, FAQs of ad products
- Translating business opportunities from our partners into products that bring benefit to our users
- Building processes to help support and scale AdTech initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You own the problem, not the solution
- You have a consumer mindset and an e-commerce and B2C background
- You have specific experience supporting product strategy, advocating for users' needs and working towards solutions
- You motivate others to solve the most important problems for the biggest business impact
- You let data do the driving, and trust your intuition where data falls short
- You maintain successful professional relationships with team members from all levels of the business, across nearly all time zones
- You have some experience in advertising, travel or both.
- BS/BA required, technical background strongly preferred, MBA or similar experience a plus
- Experience with SQL and Python is a plus
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of meta-search brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
Diversity and Inclusion at KAYAK/OpenTable
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.