As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on creating customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. The Vistaprint Corporate Solutions team creates self-service platforms for small to mid size businesses, allowing them to provide an in-house digital storefront for up to 40,000 unique products. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
As a Product Manager within VCS Tech, you will be responsible for developing, communicating, and executing ProShops product roadmap. Working with partners across the organization, you will drive the growth of ProShop with features and functionality that energize and encourage our customers. In parallel, as Vistaprint Technology builds its new platform, you will help influence how VCS Tech will demonstrate and supply to the new platform.
What You Will Do:
- Develop, manage and prioritize ProShops product roadmap and backlog
- Build story maps and user stories that outline feature requirements and acceptance criteria
- Use consumer insights and customer data to identify new opportunities and advise product decisions
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Customer Support, software engineers, and analytics to overcome complex challenges with innovative solutions
- Effectively communicate priorities, trade-offs, and feature launches with multiple partners including senior leadership
- Form relationships with teams across all of technology to ensure VCS needs and requirements are included in platform development
- 5+ years of product management experience with a demonstrated ability to set and execute a product backlog with multiple partners
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, flexible, results-driven environment with a positive get it done demeanour
- Ability to motivate teams to meet business objectives (with occasional deadlines)
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to be creative and generate out of the box ideas
- High attention to detail and excellent communication and social skills
Nice to Have:
- Strong project management skills
- BS/BA required
- Comfortable with numbers and tools including, Salesforce, Looker, and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with APIs, microservice architecture, and public Cloud
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.