About The Team
Youre coming to Buildium at an exciting time when growth and scale is at the center of all that we do. Youll report into the director of product marketing and be part of a team that sits at the intersection of marketing, product, sales, customer support, and the market.
What You'll Do
Positioning, product launches, competitive analysis, and packaging is your passion. You are an equal parts driver and collaborator - you know when to push and when to listen. At the center of everything is the customer, and you put yourself in the customers shoes to develop crystal clear value propositions, positioning, messaging, pricing, and packaging.
- Three to five years in product marketing
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates, customers, and prospects.
- Able to work with minimum guidance and take initiative.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills - you need to be able to write clean copy in a tone that is friendly, conversational, and helpful and can clearly communicate the unique value proposition for each product in our portfolio.
- A deep understanding of branding/messaging, product marketing, and product management.
- Solid qualitative and quantitative analytical skills - the more that you can inform your thinking with data the better.
- BA, but were less concerned with your degree than we are with your experience.
- Experience with a SaaS software company is a requirement.
What We Offer
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium, a RealPage company, is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.