Markforged is seeking a talented and motivated Program Manager to join our growing PMO with a primary focus on management of Corporate Initiatives.
What will you own?
- Be the primary owner of cross-team corporate programs & projects. Corporate teams span front office (Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Technical Support, Training & Technical Documentation) and back office (Finance, HR, Technical Operations, Executive, Legal).
- Initiating, planning, scheduling, forecasting, coordinating, controlling, managing and delivering all activities for projects and related initiatives
- Ability to facilitate the definition of project objectives, scope, and schedule
- Plan and direct budgets and spending
- Maintain clear systems of documentation, ensuring that all product decisions are well-documented
- Coordinate with internal partners for successful transitions from planning phases through launch
- Manage the project risk register and associated mitigation plan.
- Coordinate and communicate project status regularly to project teams, stakeholders across the value chain and the management team
- Team Management, holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work
- Promote empowerment of the team, mentoring team members where necessary
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- 5-7 years of program or project management experience working in fast-paced or high growth environments. Experience within technology or SaaS companies is a plus.
- Strong hands-on experience working with tools like SmartSheet, Confluence, and GSuite (Sheets, Slides, Docs). JIRA experience is a plus.
- Previous experience & understanding of sales, corporate, marketing, and engineering operations is a plus.
- Program management experience using both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Exceptional project management skills with ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to drive to tangible results in a timely manner even when the work involves a high-level of ambiguity.
- Experience with managing contracts & relationships with external partners including 3rd party vendors.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills, and comfort in executive presentations and meetings.