ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. Were backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
As our Recruiter and a key member of the Talent team at ezCater, you will focus on creating mutually beneficial recruiting processes for our hiring managers and candidates alike. You will focus on roles in both our Technology and Business groups, including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, and Product. This is a great opportunity for a hungry, process-driven recruiter that is excited by the prospect of working with candidates and internal stakeholders across all parts of the organization.
In this role, youll foster best practices to engage and hire diverse candidates all while ensuring a fair, enjoyable candidate experience for everyone we engage with. You'll assist in developing initiatives critical to our success, as well as increasing the visibility of the ezCater talent brand and reputation as a world-class, employee-centric company. Additionally, you will constantly improve your skill set and always push to find ways to enhance ezCaters approach to recruiting.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to identify, evaluate and hire top talent.
- Improve upon processes, increase efficiency and foster our culture as we scale.
- Contribute to our talent brand by thinking like a marketer.
- Manage Agency relationships.
- Be a cultural ambassador for our departments. Youll coordinate and attend events, build relationships and engage with the talent community via blogs, meet-ups, open houses and more. You will be a tireless advocate for our team.
- Be the first step in our process. You are capable of screening candidates for necessary skills, personality traits and culture fit. You will leave all candidates with the best possible impression of ezCater.
- Seen it all. Youre a boutique agency recruiter or an in-house recruiter at a fast-growing company, and you are looking for your next challenge. Ideally, you have experience in both agency and in-house environments.
- 2-4 years of recruiting experience.
- More than just recruiting skills. You think outside the box and are passionate about finding innovative and creative ways to drive inbound candidates.
- A strong understanding of the whole business - from Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering - and everything else in between.
- The ability to turn cold outreach into warm leads through research, approach and follow through.
- A passion for building diverse teams.
Starting Salary Range: $72,000 - $92,000
What youll get from us:
Youll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. Youll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and youll get all this: Market salary, stock options that youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, a great office in the heart of Boston or Denver that you cant use till COVID lightens up, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.