LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
We are looking for a hands-on Sales Leader with a solid understanding of the Cloud ecosystem for our US team who will be entirely focused on leading the sales efforts of our Cloud Native Suite product. This person will have extensive Enterprise sales experience and proven CIO level interaction. You will be responsible for building, developing, and leading a high-performing sales team of 2-3 individuals within the US to drive revenue growth, expand our partner base, and achieve sales quotas.
In addition to mentoring, coaching, and managing an energetic and driven team on a deal-by-deal basis, you will also sell our product yourself with the support of and close collaboration with our Sales Engineering team and other internal resources.
If you are authentic, open-minded, and looking to be part of a hyper-growth, international company with a diverse team, we want to speak with you!
- Support and manage your team as you generate new sales opportunities in the assigned territory and win business
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face as they take advantage of the full blend of Cloud Services and discover solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities with Fortune 1000 companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Develop and execute on a territory plan for reliably delivering quota and for expanding in the region
- Communicate the LeanIX sales vision, business plans, and organizational updates to your team
- Motivate your team to produce result driven activity and hit quarterly targets
- Manage overall sales process, metrics and monitor daily/weekly/monthly results
- Preparing accurate annual and monthly sales reports and forecasts.
- Apply and maintain appropriate sales activity levels to ensure success with customers and distributors
What are we looking for?
- 7-10 years of direct sales experience as a Senior Territory or Senior Account Executive and/or appropriate tenure as a Sale Leader with SaaS products
- Solid understanding of the Cloud Ecosystem, with specific deep knowledge of at least one of the following: AWS, MS Azure or Google Cloud
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies
- Experience selling to CTO Organizations including Operations and Engineering
- Previous experience with phone sales, outbound calling and/or inside sales preferred
- Industry experience, working with strategic accounts
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive, entrepreneurial spirit - driven to succeed
- Specific Skills: MS Office Suite, CRM (Salesforce), Meddic
- Integrity & Commitment
- Someone who inspires trust and open communication, formal presentation skills
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.