Mission: Create efficient processes to allow sales team to focus on growing our client base and create accurate tracking and reporting of their progress.
Outcomes: This is a process focused role in which the outcome is continually better information, tracking, organization, execution. We know that will lead to better outcomes for our sales process overall.
Competencies: Analytical, meticulous, quick to learn, adaptable, easily identifies opportunities for improvement
- Shoobx is the equity management platform that generates, executes, and stores legal documents.
- Shoobx was built to empower entrepreneurs. We’re motivated every day by a desire to reduce the friction that founders face, and to help them build companies, scale, and raise capital.
- We as an organization have made a commitment to doing what we can, in our own small way, to chip away at obstacles, and help all founders feel equally supported, regardless of gender, race, sexual identity, or dis/ability.
About the Role
In this role, you’d:
- Leverage Hubspot to create reporting on metrics such as meetings booked, win rate, average contract size and churn
- Create analysis of sales leading and lagging indicators
- Identify opportunities to make the team more efficient through process or tools
- Manage vendor relationships
- Support new client implementations
- Coordinate sales to CS transitions
- Manage billing and accounts receivable
You’ve been described by others as analytical, meticulous, quick to learn, adaptable, and someone who easily identifies opportunities for improvement and kicks off that improvement.