The Sales Development Representative is responsible for proactively prospecting targeted accounts in a geographic area to generate sales qualified leads. The Sales Development Representatives mission is to uncover interest in Tufin in a defined territory, with the goal of setting discovery meetings with regional sales managers. These meetings need to generate new opportunities and contribute to building sales pipeline, as new logo customers for Tufin. In addition, having command of a strong prospecting process and exceptional documentation/communication of activities through SFDC, Discover Org, SalesLoft Outlook.
This individual will have a direct impact on Tufins success by generating qualified leads into the sales pipeline and success will be measured as such.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Ability to develop a strong rapport over the phone exhibits excellent interpersonal skills and service abilities
- Has a strong telephone manner for successful prospecting campaigns
- Interest in making a large volume of outbound calls per day
- Use of strong prospecting, selling, and influencing skills to identify qualified/quantified prospects
- Collaborates closely with the sales team to communicate understand regional dynamics
- Maintain complete, accurate, and up-to-date account, lead/contact data in SalesForce.com database
- Works effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving sales environment
Location: Boston, MA